Everything You Need To Know About Visiting Wild Wadi
One of the first water parks of the city, Wild Wadi is a favorite among tourists and locals alike. With over 30 rides to it’s name, it is the perfect destination for a fun-filled family vacation.
Visiting Wild Wadi
- What are the Wild Wadi opening times?
Wild Wadi opening times are from 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM on Tuesdays through Sundays.
- Where is Wild Wadi located?
Wild Wadi Address: Opp. Burj Al Arab - Jumeirah St - Umm SuqeimUmm Suqeim 3 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- How can I go to Wild Wadi?
You can choose to go to Wild Wadi by metro, bus or car.
- Does Wild Wadi have a dress code?
While there is no Wild Wadi dress code, visitors are requested to wear appropriate swimwear.
Wild Wadi Location
Wild Wadi is located in the Jumeirah region of Dubai, near Burj Al Arab, and is easily accessible by bus, metro, and car.
Address: Opp. Burj Al Arab - Jumeirah St - Umm SuqeimUmm Suqeim 3 - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
How to go to Wild Wadi
To go to Wild Wadi by metro, take the M1 line and get down at the Mall of Emirates station. The Wild Wadi water park is only a 6-minute cab ride away from the metro station.
The nearest bus stop is Wild Wadi bus stop, a mere 3 minute walk away from the water park. You can take bus number 8 or 81 and get down at the Wild Wadi bus stop.
If you are taking a taxi from the airport you will reach Wild Wadi water park within half an hour. Wild Wadi is located about 25 km away from the airport.
Wild Wadi Opening Times
Tuesday to Sunday - 10.00 AM to 5.30 PM
Note: Wild Wadi is closed on Mondays.
Wild Wadi Restaurants
While outside food is not allowed inside Wild Wadi, the water park offers everything from fast food options like french fries and burgers to healthy alternatives like salads and fruit juices. Wild Wadi has two main dining options- Julshan’s Burgers and Dogs (10 AM to 6 PM) and Riptide Pizza (12 PM to 6 PM).
Wild Wadi water park has several souvenir shops from where visitors can purchase small gifts for their friends and family.Here, you will find mugs, t-shirts, swimwear, and other gift items. Keep an eye out for the four retail outlets - Souk Al Wadi, Shabandar's Souk, Air Tattoo, and Sinbad’s Cart - spread across the park.
Rules & Regulations
- You must have a minimum height of 1.1 meters to enjoy some of the Wild Wadi rides.
- Guests with medical restrictions should refrain from getting on the rides.
- All guests are expected to follow the instructions given out by the lifeguard.
- Children below the age of 13 must be accompanied by an individual of at least 16 years.
- There are designated smoking areas at Wild Wadi water park.
- Locker rentals are available at the venue.
- Go Pro cameras can be used on all rides except Jumeirah Sceirah. Please note that these cameras should have their straps attached.
- Outside food is prohibited inside Wild Wadi. However, guests are allowed to carry 1-liter water bottle per person into the park.
- Everyone staying at Jumeirah Hotels can enjoy free entry to Wild Wadi park. Similarly, Children below 2 years of age can enjoy free entry into Wild Wadi.
- Guests with disabilities can enjoy 25% off on their Wild Wadi water park tickets. There are several rides suitable for guests with disabilities. Here's a complete list of Wild Wadi rules.
Wild Wadi Dress Code
- Guests can wear swimsuits, bikinis, and burkinis on your visit to Wild Wadi. Street clothes, flowing clothes and underwear are not permitted.
- Please refrain from wearing transparent swimsuits, excessive jewelry, and outfits with metal buttons.
- Swimsuits should not have metal buttons, zippers, or straps that could be abrasive to other swimmers and slides.
- Guests cannot wear sunglasses or lenses while inside Wild Wadi rides.
- Toddlers should wear swim diapers that are available for sale at Wild Wadi gift shops.
- Muslim swimwear like Burkini is available for purchase.